2016 ICS Highlights
Your gift makes an impact. Here are just a few things we were able to accomplish in 2016:
- Pay for Success initiative launched in South Carolina
- Awarded 2016 Champions for Children
- Completed 4 new Pay For Success feasibility studies
- Launched 4 new Pay For Success projects
- Hosted the 4th annual ICS Early Childhood Research Symposium
- Much more!
Supporting ICS Starts Here.
When you give to the Institute for Child Success, you help pave the way for a successful future for all children. Our research and policy initiatives directly impact children throughout South Carolina and beyond. For more information on the impact ICS is making with your support, please view our Annual Report and Forecast 2015-2016.
Make a Gift in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
Consider making a gift to ICS in memory of a loved one, in honor of a new baby, as a holiday gift, or in recognition of other celebrations. A contribution to ICS is a living memorial through the life of a child who has been helped. We will send a card to the honoree indicating that the gift was made in their honor or in memory of a loved one.
To make an Honorarium/Memorial Donation, please include the following information when making your gift:
- Name of the person being honored or memorialized.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The name and address of the person who will receive the acknowledgement card.
- The name of the individual(s) the gift is from if different from your name.
Stock and Estate Gifts
ICS can accept estate gifts and gifts of stock. To support our mission in this manner, please contact our office via email or by calling 864.382.3329.
Make a Donation
Invest in the mission of ICS and help create a system in which all children have a chance to succeed.
Donate by Mail
To send a gift by mail, please make checks payable to the Institute for Child Success and send to:
Institute for Child Success
ATTN: Donor Relations
P.O. BOX 17811
Greenville, SC 29606