2017 was a powerful year for the children of South Carolina — and with your help, ICS will continue this great work into 2018!
- ICS championed South Carolina’s passage of the nation’s largest state Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), an effective tool to fight poverty for working families with children.
- ICS worked with stakeholders on urgent children’s issues, including: learning from the state’s Child Advocacy Centers how best to support child-abuse victims; creating a financial plan to implement a supportive continuum of child-centered services for families in Spartanburg; working with Greenville First Steps to launch Palmetto Shared Services for child care centers throughout the state, allowing them to save time and money; and developing high-quality early childhood care in North Charleston.
- From Columbia to Austin to Seattle, hundreds of stakeholders attended ICS events discussing and developing systems-level reforms to fight child poverty, improve school readiness, close the discipline gap, and build a better future.
- ICS completed four Pay for Success (PFS) feasibility studies focusing on outcomes-based programs to improve child outcomes in early education, child welfare, and home-visiting.
Supporting ICS Starts Here.
When you give to the Institute for Child Success, you help pave the way for a successful future for all children. Our research and policy initiatives directly impact children throughout South Carolina and beyond. For more information on the impact ICS is making with your support, please view our Annual Report and Forecast 2015-2016.
Make a Gift in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
Consider making a gift to ICS in memory of a loved one, in honor of a new baby, as a holiday gift, or in recognition of other celebrations. A contribution to ICS is a living memorial through the life of a child who has been helped. We will send a card to the honoree indicating that the gift was made in their honor or in memory of a loved one.
To make an Honorarium/Memorial Donation, please include the following information when making your gift:
- Name of the person being honored or memorialized.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The name and address of the person who will receive the acknowledgement card.
- The name of the individual(s) the gift is from if different from your name.
Stock and Estate Gifts
ICS can accept estate gifts and gifts of stock. To support our mission in this manner, please contact our office via email or by calling (864) 287-8063.
Make a Donation
Invest in the mission of ICS and help create a system in which all children have a chance to succeed.
This link will take you to a separate secure site to make your donation, and return you to ICS after.
Donate by Mail
To send a gift by mail, please make checks payable to the Institute for Child Success and send to:
Institute for Child Success
ATTN: Donor Relations
P.O. BOX 17811
Greenville, SC 29606