ICS 2021 10 year impact report
ICS fondly recalls our origins–how we expanded beyond SC to help children across the nation thrive, too–and we lay out our vision and Theory of Change as we optimistically look to what the next 10 years hold.
This report also cites some of our biggest wins:
- Catalyzed $450 M+ in new investments for SC families & children.
- Secured an $80M increase in funding for publicly funded 4K & $40M of recurring state support for early childhood development centers & families.
- Advocated for the SC Earned Income Tax Credit, impacting 400,000+ working families annually.
- Tripled the number of babies & mothers receiving Nurse Family Partnership home visits through a $30M state expansion.
- Led the biennial formation of a statewide, bipartisan & governor-supported policy agenda for SC, the Early Childhood Common Agenda.
- Annually hosts a national professional development & continuing education conference, Nurturing Developing Minds.
- Provide ongoing information, research & policies aimed at increasing equity within early childhood ecosystems through data books, trainings & policy briefs.
Through policy research, leadership development, knowledge sharing, and advisory services, the Institute for Child Success relentlessly pursues its vision: the…
ICS brings a better understanding of poverty and social determinants of health, and strengthens advocacy and policy that have an…