Attention Elected Officials and Community Leaders:
Join the Early Learning Partnership of York County and ICS for a panel discussion and conversation on the economics of early childhood.
Thursday, January 9, 2020
8:30am – 10:30am
a light breakfast will be served
Family Trust Federal Credit Union – Community Room
225 W. White Street | Rock Hill, SC 29730
Please register below if you plan to attend on January 9, 2020.
Park across the street at the Springs Creative Products Group parking lot.
What’s In It For You?
Better understand how early childhood policy impacts short and long-term economic prosperity.
The growth of a child’s brain happens early. And that growth requires support of the whole family.
We can invest now or pay much more later.
– Teresa Creech, Early Learning Partnership of York County
– Jamie Moon, Institute for Child Success
– Early intervention expert, Julie Toppen -Nurse Family Partnership, York County First Steps
– Early literacy authority, Amber Pierce – Reach Out and Read Carolinas
– Mental health and resiliency practitioner, Dr. Martha Edwards – Rock Hill Pediatrics
– Economic and workforce development specialist, Bryan Boroughs – Institute for Child Success
Brought to you by