We're Here To Help
The Institute for Child Success works to deliver research driven insights and solutions to governments, foundations, nonprofit organizations, and communities seeking to improve outcomes for young children and their families. With experts in the fields of public policy, finance, nonprofit management, law, child development, economics, and leadership development, ICS is poised to help diverse organizations generate the right solutions to help meet their goals.
Recent projects have included:
- A comprehensive analysis of the economic impact of preK in Los Angeles County
- A cost-benefit analysis of an early literacy program serving a two state region
- Consulting with a state legislative body on state preK policies across the United States
- Advising a large school district on a child-focused redesign of their pregnant and parenting teen initiatives
- Advising state legislators and their staffs on legislation to enable Pay for Success contracts in their states
For more information on how to partner with the Institute for Child Success on strategies to improve outcomes for children in your community, state, or organization, please contact Joe Waters.