2019 has been a fantastic year full of accomplishments benefiting the children of South Carolina and beyond. We invite you to review our Annual Report.
We intend to enter 2020 boldly and maintain that energy as we:
- Compel legislators to enact systems-level change,
- Deliver innovative research that illustrates the need, conditions and opportunities for improvement,
- Collaborate with partners providing direct services to children and families to reinforce their offerings and message, and
- Execute convenings that educate and inspire stakeholders
With you behind ICS, there’s no stopping us!
Watch our 2019 Year in Review Video For Highlights!
Not only do we need your vocal endorsement among your friends and colleagues, your financial backing is necessary to fuel our progress.
A few of the projects we are working on include:
- Childhood Homelessness Project in partnership with Greenville County Care Coordination Collaborative to address housing instability and support families who are homeless or at-risk for homelessness.
- Hello Family initiatives in two SC communities that will improve a range of outcomes (such as a decrease in preterm births and expanded access to affordable and high-quality childcare) for children and their families.
- Working to scale rigorously-proven services to all young children and their families, building resiliency and improving health and maltreatment outcomes.
We’ve got a lot of work to do and hope we can count on your contribution. Thank you for your continued support and for standing up and being a champion for children in South Carolina and beyond!